22 January 2007

Card Magic

'm a magician/Sleight Artist with a purpose. My purpose is to keep you from aging. I love what magic does to people. It brings wonder back into their life of logic and understanding. As a kid your whole world is magic. But as you get older you figure out how things work so it doesn't seem so magical anymore. The older you get, the more distant you become from the feeling of when you were 6 and it was Christmas eve while you were waiting for Santa. I'm not looking for applaud or attention. All i want is to re-introduce magic for you. Because everybody loves this feeling, but we forget it as we grow older. What I do is sleight art. But its the reactions that makes this real magic. Don't clap for me. Don't. Just sit there. And be a kid again.

Big thank you to Canibus for support and letting me use his song on this video.